Medication at your Doorstep
Beginning 1st of April 2018, Doctor2U is offering Medication Delivery for Takaful Malaysia Employee Benefits Certificate holder & dependents. Those eligible will be able to order medication through the Doctor2U app and charges are all borne by Takaful Malaysia including both long term medication and delivery charges.
Takaful Malaysia Employee Benefits Certificate holder & dependents only have to pay for any shortfall, which means, they only have to pay for medication that is not covered (for example, vitamins) or if they exceed the limit.
Steps to follow for Medication Delivery
- To request for Medication Delivery, users have to download the Doctor2U app and key in their member ID & certificate number to link their account to Takaful Malaysia.
- They can then select Medication Delivery and fill in the patient details.
- Upon our pharmacist’s approval they will not have to make any payment if they have not exceeded the limit and the ordered item is not in the list of exclusions.
- Once our dispatch team arrives, we will have to collect the original prescription from the patients and we will give them a copy instead.
- Please note that on a daily basis , there is an RM500 threshold per Certificate.
For further inquiries, please contact the Doctor2U Support Team at +6012-525 1530 or e-mail us at [email protected]